Precautions for use
● Be careful not to damage your gums.
● There are individual differences in the removal of tar and yellowing.
● For hygienic use, do not use the one that has been used once, but replace it with a new stick each time.
● Do not use if you are undergoing orthodontics or if you have an abnormality such as a wound on your lips or oral cavity.
● If you feel any abnormality during or after use, stop using it immediately and consult a specialist. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen.
● This product is not intended to treat tooth decay or periodontal disease.
● For dentures and dentures, remove them from your mouth before use.
● Be careful not to brush your teeth too much or put too much force on them. It may damage your teeth and gums.
● Avoid using for a long time.
● If the stick becomes dirty or scratched, discontinue use. It may hurt the oral cavity.
● Please avoid using with toothpaste.
● Dispose of used sticks according to the sorting method specified by your local government.
● Keep out of reach of children. There is a risk of accidentally swallowing.
● Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
● There are individual differences in usability.