The information on this sheet is based on approvals granted by the Japanese regulatory authority. Approval details may vary by country. Medicines have adverse reactions (risks) as well as efficacies (benefits). It is important to minimize adverse reactions and maximize efficacy. To obtain a better therapeutic response, patients should understand their medication and cooperate with the treatment.
Effects of this medicine
This medicine suppresses vagina inflammation due to decrease of female hormone, and palliate unpleasant symptoms.
It is usually used to treat vaginitis, cervicitis and cervicovaginal erosion.
Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- Your dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor is (( to be written by a healthcare professional))
- In general, for adults, place 1 to 2 tablets (0.5 to 1 mg of the active ingredient) in the vagina at a regular time, once daily. The dosage may be adjusted according to the disease, age or symptoms. Strictly follow the instructions.
- The medicine is for use in the vagina only and must not be taken orally.
- First, wash your hands thoroughly, then take out the medicine from the package and insert.
- If you miss a dose, insert the missed dose as soon as possible, and continue your regular dosing schedule. You should never insert two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally use more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.