– A brightening sheet mask, works best when combined with other HABA’s brightenings skincare products, such as VC LOTION or Absolute Brightening Serum
– Lighten dark spots, resolve dullness and achieve beautiful moisturized skin
– Promotes the penetration of active ingredients directly into the source of dark spots to eliminate them
– Supports the formation of cells while reducing melanin to achieve clear skin
– Leaves the skin feeling fresh and moisturized
Formulated with brightening ingredients:
• Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Bark Extract
This extract exerts a whitening effect that inhibits tyrosinase activity.
Other beneficial effects include collagenase suppression, antioxidation, androgen suppression by estrogen-like action and hyaluronidase suppression.
• A stable Vitamin C derivative
Liberate Vitamin C to dilute the color of black melanin.
• White Tea Extract
An extract that is obtained by refining white tea from China.
HABA uses the white tea known as “White Peony,” which has a tea bud consisting of one core and two leaves. The leaf is white on one side and green on the reverse.
• Yeast Extract
Derived from bread. A hydrolyzed ingredient is processed to exert increased cell-activating action.
Also promotes the formation of cells and restores the skin’s regenerative functions.
• EPC (EPC-K)
A hybrid vitamin derivative in which Vitamin C and Vitamin E are linked by phosphoric acid.
Helps melanin excretion by promoting skin regeneration.
It also exhibits skincare, antioxidation, and anti-acne effects.
• Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract
Obtained from the rice bran of organic rice.
In addition to its excellent whitening effect, it helps inhibit the synthesis of tyrosinase protein as well as that of melanin.
• Licorice Extract
Rich in glycyrrhizin, this extract has functions of the anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory, and adrenal cortical hormone. Formulated for the purpose of preventing skin roughness and acne breakouts.
● Use after cleansing face.
1. Remove mask from package and unfold.
※Serum fluid may spill as you take the mask out of the package.
2.Place mask over the face, positioning the eye cutouts over the eyes. With your hands, press the mask over the face and stick it tightly to the forehead, cheeks and nostrils, pushing out any air bubbles.
3.Place the eye cutouts of the mask over the eyelids for additional moisturizing.
4.Leave mask on face for 10 to 15 minutes.
5.Remove mask. Massage the remaining fluid into the skin using the palms of the hands.