Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea categorized as green tea. It actually stands between green tea and black tea because it is partially fermented. The name oolong tea came into the English language from the Chinese name (烏龍), meaning “black dragon” because tea leaves darken and take on a twisted shape after fermentation. Oolong tea is different from green tea in some ways such as containing less caffeine.
How to make
- Put one tea bag into a cup.
- Add 700-900ml (23.7-30.4 fl oz) of water or boiled water.
- Steep for 5 minutes or more with low heat.
* Please adjust the amount of water to your liking.
* Enjoy this tea anytime you want.